Indonesian citizen. Appointed as Corporate Secratary of the Company since April 2017 and also served as Corporate Secretary. Previously, he served as Deputy Director of Research and Development (2016-2017), served as President Director of subsidaries on Central Kalimantan (2015-2017), Director of PT Astra Agro Lestari Tbk All Kalimantan Area (2007-2014), served as Procurement Division Head of the Company (2001-2008), served as Divisional Head of Corporate Internal Audit (1995-2001), and became Assistant Manager of Auditors at Public Accountant BDO Tanubrata (1987- 1995). He graduated from Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi Indonesia, Jakarta
As an important aspect in GCG implementation, the Corporate Secretary function is established to provide support for the management of Astra Agro Lestari in achieving and ensuring compliance to requirements, laws, and regulations, and in implementing the decisions of the Board of Directors.
The Corporate Secretary is also tasked with assisting the Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners in the implementation of good corporate governance which includes:
- Openness of information to the public, including availability of certain information on the Company website.
- Submission of reports to OJK and/or Indonesian Stock Exchange/Bursa Efek Indonesia (BEI) in timely fashion.
- Convening and documenting the GMS.
- Convening and documenting Board of Directors’ Meetings and Board of Commissioners’ Meetings.
- Execution of orientation programs for the Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners.
- Act as a liaison between the Company and the shareholders of the Company, OJK, the stock market, and other stakeholders.