The Corporate Secretary is one of the functions within the Company that is responsible and responsible for communicating with external parties, namely the capital market authority, stock exchange authorities, investors and the public. The Corporate Secretary is responsible to the Board of Directors of the Company.
The functions of the Corporate Secretary include the Company’s duties, investor relations and community:
- Acting as a representative of the Company in its relationship with all stakeholders in communicating the Company’s activities, especially those related to transparency of information.
- Supervising the external and internal communication strategy management with all stakeholders, to openly and responsibly disseminate Company news, and to build a positive image of the Company.
- Ensuring the Company’s compliance with all relevant laws of the fnancial market and UUPT, as well as laws and regulations related to the Company’s business.
- Monitoring the development and changes of the UUPT and relevant regulations in the fnancial market as any laws related to the Company’s line of business, and providing recommendations and input to the Board of Directors on the eﬀect of those changes to
the Company, and their implementation within the Company.
- Assist the Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners in the implementation of GCG.
The Company’s Corporate Secretary is held by Rudy who also serves as a member of the Board of Directors of the Company.